The Renaissance Preparatory School values its Students and Parents and their contributions. All potential students will be given equal opportunity to attend Renaissance. All student registration and enrollment decisions, therefore, will be made without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, ancestry, or the presence of a disability where care can be provided.
Furthermore, The Renaissance Preparatory School will make every effort to reasonably accommodate the known physical or mental limitations of its student(s), to assist them in their performance where possible.
All student applications
Parents are asked to note the following points when applying to register their child at The Renaissance Preparatory School:
- The child must be 5 and older in the first term of the academic year they are admitted to the school.
- Children will be admitted at the start of the September Term.
- Children will be admitted into classes if they are older than 4½ years as long as they present no additional demands on the class and teacher, given. The composition of the class at the time. They may be admitted at any time providing they meet these criteria. They will be assessed prior to entry.
- The Admissions committee will use its discretion in cases of all the above which are borderline.
Please use the following steps when applying
Step 1 – Visit our online registration portal Here and upload your completed TRS Application Form
ALL Parents desirous of registering their children at Renaissance must submit an Application Form.
Please download a form HERE
All applications will be acknowledged.
Step 2 – Meeting with the Headmaster
- All Parents or guardians must meet with the Headmaster prior to acceptance.
- Parents with children registered at the Preschool are also required to meet with the Headmaster and submit an application to have their children registered at the primary level.
- Early application is recommended.
- A parent may also request to meet with the Head prior to submitting an application form.
- A TRS Application Form and the non-refundable application fee must be submitted before entry will be considered.
Step 3 – Acceptance
- Once the child is accepted into the school the parent must fill out and submit the acceptance form and fees on or before the deadline date stated on the acceptance letter.
- Consequently If the acceptance form and fees are not submitted by the stipulated date the place will be withdrawn and given to the next child on the waiting list.
- Having submitted the acceptance form, the parents/guardians of the child are liable for any fees for the first term even if they decide not to send the child to the school. In the event the parent decides to decline the offer, the building and maintenance contribution will be refunded if a requested is received in writing within 6 months of the payment.
- Any parent/guardian giving false information on an application form will have the place immediately withdrawn without return of fees.
- The school also reserves the right not to refund the fees or contribution paid for a child attending a portion of the term.